Wonderful story! I really like this...
Michele C. on And Summer Will Come Too Soon
Sundry Sunday Links
- Bronies ebooks are still on sale for $4.99. Thanks to all those who made Bronies a part of their bookshelves!
- 10 rules for writing fiction, from The Guardian UK. (We like Richard Ford’s rules the best, but his rule #5 sort of assumes only men or married lesbians are writers.)
- The Great Geek Sexism Debate, via io9.
- Ustream is going to rebroadcast the Hugos and have it available for view-on-demand.
- The Road to Publication, Mile 1: Write! via Alexis A. Hunter
- A More Diverse Universe Blog Tour. Aim: “For one week in September (the week of the 23rd), we want ALL OF YOU fantasy/sci fi/magical realism readers (with blogs and without) to read a fantasy/sci fi/magical realism novel written by a person of color. And to write a review of that book.”
- Heinlein and Racism, via The World SF Blog. (A must read, in our view.)
- Toasted Cake’s open for subs through September. (Don’t know Toasted Cake? Then clicky-clicky.)
- Science Fiction Poetry Association’s open for entries until 15 September.
- One Violin, One Voice cover the Game of Thrones theme. (Okay…this is just badass.)
- Tabletop, via Geek and Sundry. (In case you like watching (some) people get paid to play board games; we must say, the current game, Dixit, looks like a lot of fun.)
- September Fantasy Releases, via @tordotcom.
- At Year’s End, our pro-paying Holiday SFF antho is open for submissions until 2 November!