Do you want to win a signed copy of Cherie Priest’s Ganymede? We’ve got one, and we want to give it to you. Here’s how to get it:
1. Follow us on Twitter @kazkapress.
2. Tweet us, telling us your best guess regarding what the word ‘kazka’ means. The more entertaining, the better.
3. When you tweet, you must use the hashtag #kazka713.
4. We’ll select the most entertaining response from our followers (yes, you have to be following us to win) and DM the winner. We’ll be retweeting your guesses as well.
5. A bonus prize will be given to the tweeter with the literal definition of the word as well; in the case of more than one tweet with the literal definition of ‘kazka,’ we’ll do a random lottery.
6. Contest runs for 20 days: 1 Feb – 20 Feb 2012.
Example Tweet: Kazka is the dust that settles between the rings of some gaseous planets. #kazka713